Today marks six months to the day. It is hot outside and I mean hot! The last thing you are thinking about is Christmas. Believe it or not, like it or not – Christmas is just six months away from today! It is always easier on the wallet to save I’ve a full year, but it is not too late. There is still time to save for Christmas.
Not only can you still save money to spend, you can also save money on gifts that will go on sale. Now is the time to start.
- Decide what your Christmas spending total amount will be
- Divide that number by six
- Begin saving that amount each month
- Spends the total amount you are planning on paper NOW! Write down the name of everyone who will get a gift from you and the amount you will spend on them. Spend it all, but again – on paper.
- As your gift money begins to build each month – start looking for bargains and buy with the money you have saved. Remember to stick tot me amount for each person. Do not go over.
- Write down what you buy for each person and where you have stored it.
- Plan on a stress-free holiday!
Experiencing a debt free Christmas is possible even when you start mid-year. For every month you wait, it gets harder. Start today!
What has been your experience? Have you planned or been pinched with all the stress and bills? What can you you suggest to others? Reply below.