Most successful business leaders will tell you that you must truly understand what your client(s) want to successful in giving them what they want. The one big exception would likely be Steve Jobs and the creative technical products that most of did not know we wanted until he made them showed us want we wanted. As a financial coach, I have always strive to give people the help they need with their finances and career and I always wonder how I could do it better. Sweet, I will ask those who know what they want.
Recently, I began contemplating changes to Financial Focus. I surveyed people who, over the last year plus, have taken advantage of my free consultation but have not decided to move forward with services. How best to know, but ask.
This was first survey I have ever done and the results were very interesting. As a result of the answers, changes that I have been planning are now confirmed.
Here are some of the survey results.
- Overall, do you feel more positive about your situation today?
- 54% – Yes
- 23% – No
- 23% – Uncertain
- What prevented you from choosing Financial Focus?
- 25% – Location
- 25% – Spouse not onboard
- 50% – Cost
- Would you prefer to choose program options, such as length, focus on specific issues, etc.
- 23% – No
- 77% – Yes
- What program options do you see would be best for you?
- 8% – 3-4 month program
- 25% – 6 month program
- 8% – Hourly coaching
- 58% – One specific meeting with a specific topic focus
- If you had the option of online, self based training using videos and structured checkpoints – would that be an option you might consider?
- 25% – No or Definitely No
- 75% – Yes or Definitely Yes
- Would the option of coaching via internet (in your home or office) video tools be helpful to you – tools such as Skype, GoToMeeting, Facetime, or Webex?
- 27% – No or Definitely No
- 73% – Yes or Definitely Yes
- Are you better off today than you were at the time of your consultation?
- 58% – Yes
- 42% – About the same
This survey supports the changes that are being made beginning July 1st. Clients will have more options to pick from to get the help that they need to make and realize the changes needed in their lives. The changes will be announced next week.
What changes would you like to see? (You may need to click on the link and go to my website, but leave a comment of encouragement for others)